Erin Davies, SPHR - Owner and President
Erin Davies offers twenty plus years of executive level experience guiding all levels of management and staff in regard to HR and people issues. She has worked in a variety of industries and supported organizations with diverse workforces ranging from 15 to 14,000 employees in geographically dispersed locations. Erin’s focus and expertise encompass compliance, employee relations, performance management, organizational development, team effectiveness, executive coaching, training and development, recruiting, and conflict management strategies such as mediation and negotiation.
Education and professional qualifications:
- Master of Arts in Organizational Conflict Resolution, McCormack Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies, University of Massachusetts
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of Texas
- Senior Human Resources Professional certification (SPHR), Society of Human Resources Management
- Certified MBTI (Meyers Briggs) Administrator - Center for Applications of Psychological Type
- Certified Mediator in accordance with M.G.L. ch. 233-23C.
"Erin Davies is a consummate professional with a thoughtful and calming manor. She is always quick to respond to my questions related to HR laws and regulations and has conducted in-house training seminars so my managers are also familiar with the laws governing proper reporting and record keeping practices of employees. Neal Reynolds – President/CEO – Johnstone Supply – The Woburn Group